Recipe – Sattoo Juice
* 100 gm or 4 Teaspoons Satyendra Sattoo
* Salt or Sugar to Taste
* Lemon Juice as your need.
- In Empty Stomach Every Morning take a glass of water into Mixer.
- Take 100 gm or 4 Teaspoons of sattoo into the mixer.
- Mixing sattoo with water and add salt or sugar to your taste.
- Take it into a glass and add Lemon Juice as per your need.
- Now ready Healthy and tasty Sattoo Drink to serve.
Recipe – Sattoo Kachori
* Satyendra Sattoo – 1 cup
* 1 large finely chopped Onions
* 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain
* 2 Green chillies finely chopped (alternatinely you can even use 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder)
* 2 teaspoons Mango pickle (you can also use lemon juice instead of pickle)
* Salt as per taste
* 1 teaspoon Mustard oil
* Oil for frying
- Mix flour and water. Knead a soft dough.
- Mix all the ingredients for stuffing. Add little water to make it moist.
- Divide dough into small lemon sized balls (like for pooris).
- In the mean time, heat oil in a pan.
- Place 1 tsp. of the filling in each ball and close it properly from all sides.
- Roll out each ball into pooris.
- Fry each kachori on medium heat, turning sides.
- Serve fluffy and hot.
Recipe – Sattoo Parata
* 2 cups roasted black Satyendra Sattoo (channa Powder)
* 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 small red onion, finely chopped
* 4 green chillies, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1 tablespoon Ajwain
* 1 Tablespoon Kalonji
* 2 Tablespoon mango pickle/mixed pickle mashed
* 2 Tablespoon olive oil/mustard oil
* Salt to taste for dough
* 3 cups wheat flour
* 1/2 cups wheat flour for dusting
* vegetable oil to galze the paratha’s
- Make a dough from Wheat Flour.
- Mix all the ingredients of the filling with the sattoo and add bit of water to the sattoo to make it moist and easy to stuff.
- Divide the dough into ball-sized portions and roll between your hands till they are smooth and without cracks.
- Take this ball sized dough and make a small pouch to fill the stuffing and gently close the pouch by joining all the sides together.
- Press this stuffed pouch in between your palms to flatten it, so that you can roll it into paratha.
- Heat the griddle and fry the paratha by glazing the oil on the surface of the paratha. Repeat this for the other side of paratha too.
- The paratha is done when both the side is golden brown or crispy.
- Helpful in Gastric and Constripation Problem.
- Keep Stomach Clean and Cool.
- Helpful in Acidity Problem.
- Increasing sleep.